Connect to Kindergarten
April 26, 2023, 5 to 6pm
Beverly Cleary School, 1915 NE 33rd Ave.
Connect to Kindergarten is a great opportunity for parents of incoming Kindergartners to learn about their neighborhood school and its kindergarten program. At the event you'll have the opportunity to meet the kindergarten and administrative staff. With parent volunteers on hand, it is a great chance to ask questions about daily routines, parent involvement, school events, and before/after school care. It is also the perfect time to meet other parents of incoming kindergarten students. The more you learn, the more confident you and your child will feel on the first day of school! Connect to Kindergarten is a "no child" event.
Register For Kindergarten Online
Please register your incoming Kindergarten student ONLINE for the 2023-2024 school year. The online registration streamlines the process! Once your registration is accepted, you may sign back into your parent portal account to upload hard copies of proof of age, proof of address, Oregon immunization record, and Vision and Dental Screening information at any time. Please submit your registration for the 2023-2024 school year online as early as possible and no later than June 2023.
What You Need To Register
Please provide the following pieces of information:
- Completed School Registration Form - available at the school or online at the Portland Public School website
- Immunization Records - Please transfer your records to the registration form and sign and date it before turning it in.
- Birth Certificate or Passport - for birthdate verification.
- Proof of Address (Two Documents) - Examples include utility bill, cell phone bill, rental agreement, bank statement insurance statement, or mortgage closing papers. All must be recent and have the parent or guardian’s name listed.
- Vision & Dental Screening Form - For any child age 7 or younger.
Click here for more general kindergarten information on the PPS website.