Connect to Kindergarten
Connect to Kindergarten is a great opportunity for parents of incoming Kindergartners to learn about their neighborhood school and its kindergarten program. At the event you'll have the opportunity to meet the kindergarten and administrative staff, and register your child for school. With parent volunteers on hand, it is a great chance to ask questions about daily routines, parent involvement, school events, and before/after school care. It is also the perfect time to meet other parents of incoming kindergarten students. The more you learn, the more confident you and your child will feel on the first day of school! Click here for more general kindergarten information on the PPS website.
The information about the upcoming Connect to Kindergarten session for the 2021-2022 school year at Beverly Cleary School will be updated when available. It usually happens in February. Due to space constraints, Connect to Kindergarten is a "no child" event.
Deadline for Registration
Please submit your completed registration packet for the 2021-2022 school year to the school office as early as possible and no later than June 1, 2021.
What You Need To Register
Please provide the following pieces of information:
- Completed School Registration Form - available at the school or online at the Portland Public School website
- Immunization Records - Please transfer your records to the registration form and sign and date it before turning it in.
- Birth Certificate or Passport - for birthdate verification.
- Proof of Address (Two Documents) - Examples include utility bill, cell phone bill, rental agreement, bank statement insurance statement, or mortgage closing papers. All must be recent and have the parent or guardian’s name listed.
- Vision & Dental Screening Form - For any child age 7 or younger.
For more information about enrollment and registration at PPS, click here.