Join the PTA!
Click below to join the PTA!
Your membership fee provides:
- Membership in the largest all-volunteer child advocacy group
- Voting rights at PTA meetings, which include critical spending and budget allocation decisions
- 100% tax deductible donation
- An important contribution to our BCS PTA Budget
Why does PTA funding matter?
Each year, the PTA makes grant money available to individual teachers for classroom supplies, field trips and more. The PTA also provides a new book fund for the BCS library and an equity fund for those in need.
Want to increase your impact? Here are some options.
- Join the PTA or make a donation early in the school year.
- Ask your employer for a matching donation.
- Come to PTA meetings, share ideas and vote on important issues that affect your children.
- Volunteer on PTA Committees and special PTA fundraising events.
- Invite others to join the PTA -- friends, grandparents, and all other interested parties are all welcome!
Our Goal: 100 Members
Follow our progress! Can you help us meet our goal of 100 PTA members for 2023-2024 school year?