Join the PTA!
Membership is $25 per person. Click here to join online by credit card. When you click this, if you are bounced back to the home page of this site, please be sure to login first. Once logged in, return to this page to try the link again or click ACCOUNT in the top right menu bar, and find the PTA Membership form there.
If you prefer to pay by check, membership envelopes are available in the office at both campuses. Please fill out the form, include a check for $25 (made out to "Beverly Cleary School PTA") and return it to one of the school offices. You may also become a member by paying your dues at any General Meeting.
Joining the PTA is the easiest way to become involved in the school community.
Thirty years of academic research has proven kids do better when parents are involved. Grades and test scores are higher. Attendance increases.
What do you get?
- Membership in the largest all volunteer child advocacy group active for over 100 years
- Voting rights at PTA meetings, participation in critical spending decisions concerning your children
- Your donations are 100% tax deductible.
How your contribution helps
In addition to the many volunteer-powered programs and activities listed on this site, each year the PTA makes $10,000 in grant money available to individual teachers for classroom supplies, field trips and more. The PTA also provides a new book fund for the BCS libraries and an equity fund for those in need.
How to have even more impact
- Make your donation early in the school year.
- Ask your employer for a matching donation.
- Come to PTA meetings, share ideas and vote on important issues that affect your children.
- Volunteer on PTA Committees and special PTA fundraising events.
- Invite others to join the PTA -- friends, grandparents, and all other interested parties are all welcome!