Welcome to the Parent Portal
The Beverly Cleary School PTA Parent Portal (this website) will inform you of everything your PTA has to offer including PTA sponsored student programs, upcoming events, fundraisers and our family directory. Much of the information is available to the school community without requiring an account. However, some features do require a user account, such as:
- receiving our newsletter,
- access to the school directory (and your presence in it),
- volunteer sign up forms,
- and configuration of student fundraising pages for the Fun Run.
Read below to learn how to set up an account and access these features. Please note: you do not have to join the PTA to create this account - membership in the PTA is optional after creating your account.
At the start of the school year, we ask new families to create an account on our website (skip down to Create a Membership Toolkit Login). Once your account has been set up, we will validate new families with the office and activate your account. If you're a new family joining our school mid-year, you should still create an account. Reach out to the PTA Technology Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
If you are an existing family from before the 2023-2024 school year, you are already in our system. You have two options to login - follow the instructions below and if your email matches what we have in our system, you will be linked to your account. If you try an email address that is not in our system, you will receive an error message after you validate your email address. If you don't know which email the PTA has for you, you can reach out to the PTA Technology Chair (email@example.com) to request an invitation to edit your record in our system, and avoid the guess work.
Create a Membership Toolkit Account Login
To fully access this site, you must log in or create a Membership Toolkit account.
- Go here to login or create an account.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences (directory participation is optional, but we encourage families to participate to help families find each other – only members of our school community have access to this information).
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTA Membership (PTA Membership is optional - learn more here) and Volunteer Opportunities.
- Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
- Instructions for configuring Fun Run fundraising pages for your students will be send closer to the event.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.