Welcome to the Parent Portal
The Beverly Cleary School PTA Parent Portal (this website) will inform you of everything your PTA has to offer including a school directory, PTA sponsored student programs, upcoming events, fundraisers and more. Much of the information is available to the school community without requiring an account. However, some features, such as the school directory, volunteer sign up forms, and configuration of student fundraising pages for the Fun Run, do require a user account. Read below to learn how to set up an account and access these features.
Once a year we open the site to allow new families to create an account before the school year begins. During this time, you will be able to create an account following the instructions below. In early September we will validate new families with the office and turn on your directory privileges. If the school year has begun, and you're a new family joining our school, please reach out to the PTA Technology Chair (email@example.com) to set up a new account.
If you are an existing family, you have two options - follow the instructions below and if your email matches what we have in our system, you will be linked to your account. If you try an email address that is not in our system, you will receive an error message after you validate your email address. If you don't know which email the school has for you, you can reach out to the PTA Technology Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request an invitation to edit your record in our system, and avoid the guess work.
Create a Membership Toolkit Account Login
To fully access this site, you must log in or create a Membership Toolkit account.
- Go here to login or create an account.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences (directory participation is optional, but we encourage families to participate to help families find each other – only members of our school community have access to this information).
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTA Membership (PTA Membership is optional - learn more here) and Volunteer Opportunities.
- Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.